Add Creative Flow to Your Leadership
Strategic & Practical Consulting to Empower Your Business Leadership Skills
“Today, no leader can afford to be indifferent to the challenge of engaging employees in the work of creating the future. Engagement may have been optional in the past, but it’s pretty much the whole game today.”
Gary Hamel, Author – What Matters Now & The Future of Management
If you are leading and managing a business team with responsibility for impacting the success of your company, you know that creating a culture that sustains the creativity, inspiration and happiness of your team is a critical factor in building your client base.
A happy, collaborative and creative employee culture is contagious and clearly visible when your staff engages with customers. These qualities perhaps count for more than anything else in keeping your best people, and in attracting the best repeat customers.
Over the course of my 30+ year sales career, I have experienced the challenges that result from dis-engaged and unhappy employees in my clients’ cultures all the way from mid-sized to Fortune 1000 companies. I have also experienced the challenges and negative impact to the success of my own employers’ ambitions to introduce new offerings, compete in tough markets, or expand.
I deliver a range of private consulting programs to focus on the areas that are most important or challenging to you as a leader in your business. Here’s my suggestion on where we might start:
- The Soul of Your Business – what is your personal passion and the sense of purpose that will sustain you AND the business?
- Beliefs and Habits – what beliefs and habits are holding you back, and how can you transform them into allies?
- Practice and Persistence – how can you take control of your time and psychology to stay inspired and motivated from within?
- Building & Sustaining a Creative Culture – re-invent the way you connect with, build collaboration, and empower your team
- Building & Keeping Clients – specific and practical approaches that activate employee & customer enthusiasm & loyalty to ensure a steady stream of new & repeat clients!
Click on the link below to schedule a free 30-minute discovery call with me. We will get acquainted and explore how these or other areas of focus will help you accelerate your journey as a more empowered leader to your company’s, and your own success!
What a Colleague Says…
“Chris is phenomenal! Although his previous roles involved sales, he is unlike any salesperson I’ve ever known. Chris connects with clients, and truly seeks to understand their goals and what they want to achieve as a company and as individual contributors to that company. He believes in the value of customer-centered approaches, and looks for partnerships where he can deliver the value and solutions that clients will appreciate. He works diligently to advocate for solutions that meet their business goals within the timeframe and budgets that are a reality. I worked with Chris closely for years and have appreciated his hard-work, attitude, warm personality and brilliance. I strongly endorse Chris and would welcome working with him in the future.”
Mona Patel, CEO Motivate Design and UXHires